- Amazing LEGO Chain Reactions by Klutz - Teach Your Bricks New Tricks - Unboxing Demo Review
- LEGO Chain Reactions from Klutz
- LEGO® Chain Reactions from Klutz
- Lego Chain Reactions with ActOutGames | UNBOX IT
- Crazy lego chain reaction contraption!
- LEGO® Chain Reactions - Machine #1: Quintopple
- Awesome lego chain reactions
- Lego Chain Reactions Review!
- LEGO® Chain Reactions - Machine #7: Elevator Ramps
- Lego Chain Reactions
LEGO Chain Reactions is loaded filled with concepts, directions, and also ideas for 10 LEGO machines that rotate, swing, pivot, roll, lift, and also decrease. Each machine alone is amazing, but placed them with each other as well as you obtain unbelievable domino effect. Then, integrate the devices in any type of order you prefer to produce your own domino effect. Our team of experts worked with instructors and also 11-year-olds to design the devices, after that composed a book that instructs the abilities (and some of the physics behind the enjoyable) children need to produce their own outstanding chain reaction machines.
Our book consists of 33 unique LEGO components that combine with basic bricks from your collection to earn your equipments go. However do not worry that you won't have the best blocks; we dealt with the folks at LEGO to make certain you'll need just the most typical blocks, which there are lots of substitutes. The result is a chain reaction of fun, as one point causes an additional and one more and also one more.
Features: 78 page book, 33 LEGO elements, 6 LEGO balls, 6 feet of string, 8 paper ramps, 2 paper pop-up signs, 1 paper funnel ramp, 1 paper flag, 1 paper container, 1 system