- LEGO Star Wars First Order Star Destroyer 75190! | Unbox Build Time Lapse Review
- Lego Star Wars 75190 First Order Star Destroyer - Lego Speed Build
- LEGO Star Wars First Order Star Destroyer (Timelapse & Review) - Set 75190
- LEGO Star Wars: The Last Jedi First Order Star Destroyer from LEGO
- LEGO Star Wars First Order Star Destroyer review! 75190
- LEGO Mini First Order Dreadnought MOC Review
- Lego Star Destroyer, Top 10 Collection // New & Popular 2017
- Force Fridays Lego Toys: LEGO Star Wars Episode VIII Kylo Ren's Tie Fighter 75179 Building Kit (630
- LEGO Star Wars First Order Star Destroyer
- Black Friday LEGO Star Wars Update: LEGO Star Wars VIII BB-8 75187 Building Kit (1106 Piece)
Embark on stellar Star Wars: Episode VIII experiences with the First Order Star Destroyer. This substantial model features armor-like panels on the outside, transparent-element engine describing at the back as well as 8 side-facing stud shooters. Open out the top panels to reveal the in-depth inside, including a working elevator resulting in Snoke’s command center with a seat as well as mini hologram figure, bridge with seating for the staff, seminar location with buildable clinical android as well as BB-9E droid, as well as a passage causing a detailed control area. There’s even a bring handle to take the play action into hyperspeed! This outstanding collection includes 5 minifigures and also 2 droids.
- Destroyer measures over 5 inches high by 22 inches long by 12 wide.(14cm x 56cm x 32cm).
- Included are five minifigures: Supreme Leader Snoke, First Order Stormtrooper Sergeant, First Order Officer, First Order Shuttle Pilot and BB-9E and buildable Medical Droid figures.
- The top panels open to reveal a detailed interior including a working elevator.
- The Impressive interior details will keep kids entertained for hours.
- There is a conference area and a passage that leads to the control room.
- The set also has a control room with detailed panelling.
- There are 8 side-firing stud shooters, 2 blasters 2 blaster pistols.
- Features a carry handle.
Constructor’s will be in the center of the action with this LEGO Star Wars First Order Star Destroyer set. They can re-enact epic battle scenes from Star Wars: Episode VIII, The Last Jedi or build their own battles.
Children will have limitless role play opportunities and the set certainly makes an impressive display. This is a fantastic gift idea for Lego or die-hard Star Wars fans and would make a grand addition to anyone’s Lego Star War’s collection.
Builders will love flying this impressive toy around.
Manufacturer recommended age 9 – 14 years
A Customers Comment
The entire ship is very rigid and sturdy because of its structure and the top panels are able to fold out to let you get inside the interior of the ship easily.
There is a decent volume of space inside for minifigures, and the forward portion of the ship has great recessed crew pits for operators to man. It really gives that section a good look, and being able to have an officer posed looking over his crew looks great. The rear section has a cool control panel area with decent space for 2 figures tops, and an adjacent area for what I assume is a medical droid.
Perhaps you would also like to look at these sets: