- LEGO Star Wars Rathtar Escape review! 75180
- LEGO Star Wars Rathtar Escape from LEGO
- 2017 Lego Star Wars Rathtar Escape instructions 75180
- Lego Star Wars Freemaker TRACKER I 75185 Speed Build
- Lego Star Wars 75178 Jakku Quadjumper - Lego Speed Build
- Star Wars Force Link The Last Jedi Rathtar & Bala-Tik Figures from Hasbro
- Lego Star Wars 75190 First Order Star Destroyer - Lego Speed Build
- Lego Star Wars 75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter - Lego Speed Build
- LEGO Star Wars 75180 Побег Рафтара ПРИКУПИЛКА RU ЛЕГО ЗВЕЗДНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ Episode VII
- Rathtar and Bala-Tik Star Wars: The Last Jedi Force Link 2-Pack
Copy many of the famous scenes from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie. Be with Chewbacca and Han Solo and try to escape from the grasp of Bala-tik and his security men aboard his ship. With a modular design for easy changeability the ship contains life like details such as a blast door that lowers , a trapdoor and a space in which to hide.If you pull the right fuse you can release 2 buildable Rathtar figures numbers with posable tentacles and teeth. As stated above you can quickly rearrange the parts and act different ways to escape. So help your builder to act out their own Star Wars adventure. This would make a wonderful gift for anyone that loves Star Wars toys.
The box contains :
- A freighter when completed is over 5 inches high by 3 inches wide and 15 inches deep and has a modular build for easy reconfiguration as mentioned above. There is a detailed control panel, a blast door that lowers and a special hiding place. Also a Rathtar release button.
- The set includes 5 mini figures, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Bala-tik, and 2 Guavian Security soldiers, Plus 2 buildable Rathtar figures .
- The Rathtar with tentacles closed is over 1 inch high by 2 inches wide and 2 inches deep.(4 cm x 7 cm x 6 cm).
- Weapons includes Han’s blaster pistol, 3 stud shooters with extra ammunition and Chewbacca’s caster.
- Remember : Pull the fuse and release the might Rathtars, lift the trapdoor and hide under the floor.
Manufacturers recommended age : 8-14
Perhaps you would also like to see these: