- Lego Technic 42069 Extreme Adventure - Lego Speed build
- Smyths Toys - LEGO Technic Extreme Adventure 42069
- LEGO Technic 42069 B-model: Mobile Based Vehicle In-depth Review & Speed Build [4K]
- Lego Technic 42069 Extreme Adventure - Lego Speed Build Review
- Lego Technic 42069 Extreme Adventure - speed build & features
- LEGO Technic 42069: Extreme Adventure In-depth Review & Speed Build [4K]
- Lego 42070 & Related Collection // New & Popular 2017
- LEGO Technic Extreme Adventure (42069)
- Lego 42069 Extreme Adventure full RC mod with Power Functions & SBrick
- Lego Technic 2017 Sets March, August at New York Toy Fair
Feel the feeling as you experience the ultimate in traction and manoeuvrability of the Extreme Adventure vehicle, showcasing 4 high-grip tracks. This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model can be purchased in a yellow black and purple color scheme with a decorative sticker label and can be adjusted to produce a mobile base car. No ground is too rough, no weather is too extreme for the LEGO Technic Extreme Adventure vehicle, and it’s certain to be a favorite with your builder. You can role play exciting missions anywhere in the world by taking advantage of the authentic details and engineering. This could prove to be a great gift for some Star Wars fan.
- The Extreme Adventure vehicle has four high-grip tracks with functioning suspension, upswing doors with lowering running board, a lockable tailgate, a working winch, with front steering, opening hood, and has a V8 engine with moving pistons.
- The vehicle (with roof raised and door open) measures over 11 inches high by 17inches long by 9 inches wide (30cm x 44cm x 25cm).
- However with the roof lowered and doors closed these changes to 10 inches by 9 inches. (26cm x 24cm).
- Remember the model rebuilds into the Mobile Base Vehicle details are over 7 inches high by 18 inches long and 7 inches wide. (19 cm x 47cm x 20 cm).
- A uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included in this model
- The set also consists of a gliding storage space drawer, side storage space area with an emergency treatment kit and also two fire extinguishers, and a roofing system shelf with two jerry cans in a rare dark-green shade.
This is a unique model for play or display and kids will love performing stunts with this exciting vehicle.
Manufacturer recommended age 11 – 16 years
The instructions, as always, are clear and concise.
There is a ton of different parts in this set, even though it is just under 2,400; they are in as many as 4 colors.
It actually took me about a week to build this set. I honestly have no complaints about this set. Lego’s Technic division did an outstanding job designing this model.
If you like building these, you really do need this set. I almost guarantee you won’t be dissatisfied with it.
Perhaps you would also like to look at: